Audio recording studio

I'm looking for a recording studio in Baku where I can record a voice over and have it sent to a London studio from there. Can anyone help please? ( A number of  companies advertising this service on the web are actually based in Dubai or india which is of no help to me!)

You can get surprisingly good quality recordings with quite simple equipment and an audio editing program on a computer.
The microphone is the most important bit of the kit.

If you can't find a studio, you might consider making your own mini studio.

Thank you for that, Fred. I have used very basic apps like Quick Voice pro in the past but it was to send samples rather than the finished product if you know what I mean. I'll certainly look into it a bit further and explore the possibilities.( I was under a bit of pressure to record early this week so thought going to a studio would be best.) Appreciate your input. Many thanks.

I made a few using an SM58, later a very nice condenser, a small but reasonable mixer and audacity to edit.
The results were pretty good, easily enough for many uses including educational recordings.

Hi Fred. The world of technology is a foreign language to me I'm afraid. I might pick your brains further down the line if I decide to equip myself with the tools necessary to home record and avoid having to go to a studio.
Thanks again.