Compound for single young professionals in Riyadh.?

I definitely agree with what you said.!
But would you share a 2bd flat with someone that you don't know.? Most would not take that chance.
Fully furnished studio or 1bdrm flat are all around the city for 35-60k a year.
True, I love the freedom that living in a compound would provide, but I would rather save the extra money staying in an apt flat.. for now..

Actually as you said it's hard to share a flat with  someone you don't know , but i had a good experience with a Spanish friend i met in Riyadh when I moved her even though we barely knew each other but we shared an apartment in DHC compound, hes was very clean and amazing guy but he moved to dubai , so yeah it could be . And I agree with you  saving money more important sometimes than having fun lol .

I'm planning on moving to Riyadh in July. Was wondering if I could get more info on a 1BR flat. Going to be Working in a tower on King Fahad Road. I think near the Olaya district. Any tips on pricing etc would be helpful. Thanks

I'm not sure because I don't live in compound, but some compounds sometimes they are noisy in weekends because many young people come to drink alcohol and party so you should consider if this is ok for you.

Hi, thank you for the info, it was really helpful. I am moving to Riyadh next month and i have the option to rent a Studio through the company in Alreem and Fal for 60K. Will that be a good option? My office will be based in Kingdom Tower. I am really looking to have a nice liberal social life as much as possible. appreciate everything, cheers

nkhoury wrote:

Hi, thank you for the info, it was really helpful. I am moving to Riyadh next month and i have the option to rent a Studio through the company in Alreem and Fal for 60K. Will that be a good option? My office will be based in Kingdom Tower. I am really looking to have a nice liberal social life as much as possible. appreciate everything, cheers

Alreem : is a nicer compound, however it is further north.
Fal compound : is just ok, the units need to be renovated, however the facilities and the social life is pretty good.
Green City : is very close to Kingdom Tower, good social life, units are ok, however not much green area in the compound, if that is one of your requirements.

Hi,

I have been reading this thread, which is really informative and useful. Due to changing jobs I now find myself looking for a western compound, and funding the rent myself, with some atmosphere but essentially a good gym and pool. My new office is at the junction of King Fahad and King Salman to the north of the city.

I have previously lived on Arizona, Al Nakhla and Wadi Qurtoba under company sponsorship but these are now out of my price range. I found a great-looking duplex on KingAbdulaziz Street near the Kingdom School but again it was too expensive. I have a budget up to SAR100k.

I would consider an apartment complex if it was comfortable.

Thank you for any assistance.

I recently just moved into Rayhanah Palace Compound. (north part of the city, still in the city tho)
3494 Abi Jafar Al Mansour St, Ghirnatah, Riyadh 13241

Great place.. modern, has good gym, pool table, mini golf, indoor chilling area with pool and bbq pit, etc.
1 bdrm is 60k yearly (it's pretty big)
not sure the price for 2 bdrm

Manager's name is Mazen, cool guy.. give him a call.
058-128-5285

Romello
Thank you for the information and a fab price! I really appreciate the overview. Is the compound quite full and is it a mixture of expats/non expats or all expats please?

Expats only.. as for it being full, not sure.

Romello,

I spoke with the compound management who informed me that they now only have 1br units avaiable.

Has anyone heard of a new compound being built apparently near the airport by the same owners as Ishbillia? if so what is its name and how long before it opens?

Thank you.

Hi All,

I will be moving alone to Riyadh by end of June working near Al Turaif district.

Seeking expats advice whether to live in compound or outside locality. Don't want to spend lot of money.

Thanks in advance.
Satnam

I need a job because I want to leave my company

Hi

You mentioned "expat apt complex"  how can I find them?  is there any specific place or form to search for them? 
Can you share any guidance on how to find ?

Thanks

Thanks everyone for this super helpful thread.

I'll be moving to Riyadh mid to late February and I am looking for a studio/ 1 bedroom apartment in a compound for 45,000 SAR, can anyone advise on a few names?

I am not so picky when in comes to amenities, since I am mainly looking for privacy and the freedom to walk/run. As well as the community of course.

Thanks

Hi
I live in Fal Compound. It is nicely situated and there are nearby amenities and nice amenities inside the compound too. They have studios from 35K to 40K and one bedrooms from 64K to 70K.
Best of luck and do let me know if I could be of more help.

Hi @duke80 - Are the studio/apts furnished? Does include utilities and Wi-Fi?

@Mr. Rabaiah hey mister did you find any fun in Riyadh

@Romello hey, have you managed to found one fiting your description please ? I'm into the same shit