Close

Recommendations for pet relocation agent in Chiang Mai?

Hi all,

I will be moving my two dogs and one cat from Kuala Lumpur to Chiang Mai at the end of next month.

I'm familiar with all the requirements for vaccinations and chipping and certificates and so on... but can anyone recommend a pet relocation agent in Chiang Mai to take care of the paperwork for us? Given the short time frame, it would be one less thing to worry about!

Thanks for any suggestions.

Mark

I don't know anything about a pet relocation service. On the other hand I know of a company called Assist Thai Visa. Considering the amount of visa's they come up with they might direct you to such a service. They are on line.

I've been doing my research since I'm bringing my furry son to the Land of Smiles:
http://www.pettravel.com/immigration/thailand.cfm
My cat will not need a passport or criminal background check, but it looks like everything else is required. ;)

I would not recommend Assist Thai Visa to anyone.

I have had excellent service with Assist Thai Visa. Then again, that's my experience.

Is such a service really necessary?
I can see enlisting special help if I was bringing a Thai animal into the States, since there are so many restrictions going that way...

Expatriate health insurance in Chiang Mai

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Chiang Mai

Moving to Chiang Mai

Find tips from professionals about moving to Chiang Mai

International Wealth Management in Chiang Mai

Get advice from well-reputed and experienced international wealth managers regarding your financial affairs in Chiang Mai

Travel insurance in Chiang Mai

Enjoy stress-free travel to Chiang Mai

Flights to Chiang Mai

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Chiang Mai