Medical insurance

I need help with getting some advise with the types of medical ins offered in the Dominican republic for individual over  65.tks for your very kind assistance.  pugypugy

Welcome to the forum.  Medical insurance for over 65 is hard to get, expensive and sometimes has lots of exclusions.
Planner will be along I am sure with some advice as she works with various insurance companies and will be able to give you some info.

Bob K

Thanks Bob.  He is right its hard to get and hardly worth it! It covers very little, is expensive and has lots.of exclusions.

I will get some specifics.

hey tks bob for your reply,i will be in the dr in july hope to see you pugypugy

hey planner,tks for you kind reply I will be covered by us medicare but I wanted ins in the dr for emergency,we will be in playa neuva romana in july hope we can meet tks pugypugy

If you are only going to be here for less than 90 days and you have supplemental Medicare coverage (like United with AARP) you can get a travel rider that will cover you here.

Bob K

many thanks bob,we purchased the lot in December 2016 in playa neuva romana,and we are looking forward to build next year,we have some time but I wanted the heads up to know the situation as to be ready, all the best have a great week end, pugypugy