Plan to study in university while having family reunification visa

Hei anyone. I was wondering if anyone here in the forum have experienced this? I am thinking taking a  masters degree. Since I have the family reunification visa already, I was wondering what is the proof of financing? There's an info that says a sign letter from sponsor. But does it also mean that the sponsor has to deposit the required amount on the school's bank account? wouldn't be hard to take a student loan on the bank here if you have no credit history (since you just moved here)?

Contact educational institution you want to study, they will explain for you.

New topic