Advice Needed

Guy with Internal Conflict Looking for Sage Advice

Hi!

I am currently working for a prestigious school here in Chiang Mai, Thailand. The pay is not bad and life's not bad either. I like the school and the city too. However, recently, it seems I have this urge of wanting to move, relocate or live in another country. The simplest explanation I can give is that this urge of wanting to move is more of an internal issue rather than external. Because of this internal conflicts I have, it seems my life has become boring in a way because I keep reliving the same pattern over and over again: work, battling myself to either stay or move, work, look for possible new places, work, leave, work and so on and so forth. Cutting the BS, I have a strong feeling of wanting to satisfy this strong feeling of moving without sacrificing of course the financial and spiritual benefits I currently am getting from my work. I do want to move.

I have been reading blogs, comments, posts, articles about Vietnam and some cities seem to offer great possibilities. Though, upon checking the requirements of some schools and agencies, my qualifications does not match what is being asked. I graduated with a bachelor's degree in Secondary Education focused on Social Studies-- I currently am teaching Social Studies here in Chiang Mai, teaching Civics, Fundamental Economics, General Buddhism, Geography--Cambridge focused and
Global Perspectives-Cambridge to students ages 13-16. However, this does not mean that I cannot teach general subjects and topics for primary and kindergarten students as I was also given teaching loads for the said levels during my first teaching job back in the Philippines and during my first year here in Thailand. Most postings and announcements require teachers with credentials related to English subject. So there's my biggest dilemma.

Basically, I am just asking  whether it's a good idea for me to move to Vietnam.
Is it possible for me to find a good paying, long-term job there despite my qualification not satisfying what is asked by schools/hiring officers?

Or should I just quell this internal struggle of deciding whether to move or not and just stay here until I get tired of the place and hope that this internal struggle would go away?

Your certainly not to specific but ti answer your questions:
1.) sure it is a great idea to move to VN if that is what you want to do
2.) Good paying is a relative term, what is good to you?
3.) sure it is possible to find a job, but it would be good if you knew      what you wanted to teach I would think.
4.) And of course, if you don't think your up to it then quell the urges. You obviously have a good paying job where your at and very happy with that. The longer you stay there the longer term that job will be.