Moving to Katowice

Hello,

I probably have found a good job in Katowice. Now if we are going to move I got alot of questions.

Does anyone have any tips or suggestions that are good or important to know?

Thanks!

Hello, where would you like to move from to Katowice?
Rafał

Hello, sorry just need to follow through on this thread as my question is very similar.

I am currently in hiring process as a candidate for employment and if lucky, will be relocated to Katowice (current work location is Makati, Philippines).

Before they could offer me a compensation package, i like to consult this figures below.

Per Month (zł)    Expense Item
----------            ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
  125.00            Monthly Pass (Regular Price)
  550.00            Basic (Electricity, Heating, Cooling, Water, Garbage)
   50.00            Internet (60 Mbps or More, Unlimited Data, Cable/ADSL)
1,400.00            Apartment (1 bedroom) in City Centre
3,000.00            Food

For the current expenses I listed, can you tell if I am making sense here? is it high or too low? (I am a thrift person. would rather cook than dine out. possible work chance in silesian business district).

Can you suggest expense items that I can add to these list?

Can I use "Internet" item at home/apartment and in my mobile phone?

3000zl for food is waaay too much. If you are cooking at home every day, it should take around 600-700zl MAX.

Thank you so much for the input TurtleButtocks. I appreciate that. I am thinking now that I should probably make it 1000zl because it may inevitable to dine out during workdays.

Per Month (zł)    Expense Item
----------            ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
  125.00            Monthly Pass (Regular Price)
  550.00            Basic (Electricity, Heating, Cooling, Water, Garbage)
   50.00            Internet (60 Mbps or More, Unlimited Data, Cable/ADSL)
1,400.00            Apartment (1 bedroom) in City Centre
1,000.00            Food