Best Place to Start Life In Malta?

Hello All-

Moving to island in July and want any advice of where I should set up temporarily. Looking for some green space as we have 2 small dogs. Not looking for a quiet place in the woods, but not NYC either. :). Any suggestions? I hear Sliema is great. The same for Gozo. We are fun, outgoing, and looking to meet expats and locals.

You will find that Sliema and Gozo are totally different, Sliema is very busy with tourists and not many dog walking areas whereas the island of Gozo is quieter with many good dog walking areas, we do get
tourists but not so crowded.

NickandNora wrote:

Hello All-

Moving to island in July and want any advice of where I should set up temporarily. Looking for some green space as we have 2 small dogs. Not looking for a quiet place in the woods, but not NYC either. :). Any suggestions? I hear Sliema is great. The same for Gozo. We are fun, outgoing, and looking to meet expats and locals.

There are probably more green spaces in NYC than Sliema and in Gozo you may have green spaces in the early spring but you can't really enjoy it because there are too many 'Hunters'.

Ray

Thanx GozoMo for your insight. I appreciate it!

Thanks. I'll keep an eye out!