Applying Belgium student visa along with spouse visa

Hi ,

I am an Indian Citizen currently living in Bangalore. My husband recently got admission in one of the university of brussels for MBA and the program starts in Sep 2017. He will be applying for his student visa(Type-D) soon and I have below questions regarding the same.

1) Is it possible that my husband student visa and my spouse dependent visa can be applied together or he needs to travel first and then apply for my visa.

I have read in my post on this forum that it is advisable to apply both the visa together but its for the cases when one person is going on a work permit visa and later is joining as dependent.

Will really appreciate if anyone can share their experience on the same.

Dont have the answer, but some pointers:

1. Check with the university. Most of the universities have a helpdesk that answers questions regarding visa and immigration.
2. Post your question in International Student communities (Plenty of FB groups)

BR
Aneesh

hi,

I have a similar case, my fiancee is a student in Belgium and we both are from a Non-EEA country. Can I join her during her studies? If yes, what is the process and requirements along with respective documentation?

thank you

Hi dear
I also have similer sittuation.if u have any information kindly share with me

hey! could you figure it out? It's 2021 and I have a similar problem. I got accepted to the uni and need to give my husband a visa. Uni doesn't deal with these issues and I must apply for a visa by myself.

AzizkaB wrote:

hey! could you figure it out? It's 2021 and I have a similar problem. I got accepted to the uni and need to give my husband a visa. Uni doesn't deal with these issues and I must apply for a visa by myself.

Hello,

This post is inactive since 4 years. So please open a new one.