skill assesment procedure (189 Independant Category) australia

Hi, I am interested in applying for EOI for 189 independant skilled migrant category. need to know

1. Do i need to get skill assesment done prior to filing EOI if yes then from whom.
2. Do i need to appear for IELTS / PTE prior to skill assesment or it can be done later but before filing EOI.
3. What job code should i choose (i am an electrical engineer).


First you need to be accredited by professional bodies in Australia like for your case Engineers Australia.Therefore if your degree is not from country under engineering Washington Accord then you will need to prepare CDR.see this link

You also need to have superior English language meaning if you come from countries whose first language is not English the PTE is required.

Then you can start application process

New topic

Expatriate health insurance in Australia

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Australia

Moving to Australia

Find tips from professionals about moving to Australia

Travel insurance in Australia

Enjoy stress-free travel to Australia