Close

Trying to divorce a Dominican wife

I'm seeking advice from experience.

Welcome to the forum and rather than seeking advice from a public board you should be talking to a Dominican Lawyer. 
Advice from a forum.... hang on to your wallet :D

Bob K

Welcome to the forum!. Bob is right you need a lawyer.  What part of the country are you in?

There will be lots of horror stories. Each situation is different so please take it all with a grain of salt.

Get a good lawyer.

Hey there Release me. Planner and Bob are offering sound advice to get a lawyer. But may I ask why? Anything you can work out? I met an absolutely wonderful woman in the Dominican Republic came from a great family and the apple did not fall from the tree. But before her I met a complete liar, user, manipulator and there are plenty of those just like there are anywhere else in the world. But if you have a good one think hard about it.

Or, just walk away from it; easier and cheaper.

Dear sir,

We highly recommend a Dominican/USA lawyer, she deals with fast track divorces and mutual/contested in the Dominican Republic, she speaks perfect English. Here is her email address:  Attorney M. Rosario:  r***

Moderated by Bhavna 5 months ago
Reason : Please recommend this professional in the business directory.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello,
Thank you for the recommendation. Can I have her complete email add or phone number maybe? Hope to hear from you soon.

The poster was a first time so the recomme dation was removed. They need to consult our business directory.

I can suggest Wilson Rood wilsonrood[at]gmail.com  he is in Santo Domingo, straight up and fully bi lingual!

Expatriate health insurance in Dominican Republic

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Dominican Republic

Moving to the Dominican Republic

Find tips from professionals about moving to the Dominican Republic

Travel insurance in Dominican Republic

Enjoy stress-free travel to the Dominican Republic