Moving to KL next week from India

Hi,

Iam moving to KL next week and looking for a room nearby Indian nieghbour hood. Which is the best place to look for.

Regards,
Dwaraka

Better to stay in Masjid Jamek (known as Masjid India)

Hi everyone,

@ Dwaraka, please drop an advert in the proper section of the website : Housing in Kuala Lumpur

All the best,
Bhavna

Brickfields also called Little India, close to KL Sentral is an indian neighbourhood, where there are plenty of condos (apartments) available, and you may look for rooms for rent, through mudah.my or other property websites.

Check out www.ibilik.my under location Brickfields and Sentral. There are usually quite a few rooms available.

what is your budget like?

Hello

Welcome to Malaysia.!!!.it is definitely a beautiful place.
We are Indians from Chennai..relocated  to Malaysia a year back.We are currently moving back to our home country and we have the water connection, internet and TV connection available..The water purifier would be very helpful and safe.And also the internet and TV connection if you take a new one  would be a 2year contract...
If you are interested kindly let me know so that we transfer our contract..we have already served 1year contract and just 1more year left.
Kindly let me know if you are interested