A visit to Croatia

Hello

Am planing to visit a friend in Croatia. Would like anyone who has done the visa application process to advice me.
Thanks

Hi Dolly xtine,

Welcome to the forum.

Have a look at the bottom of this page : http://www.mvep.hr/en/consular-informat … 130.html#p

Perhaps you should contact them by mail or contact the embassy in South Africa.

All the best,
Bhavna

Hello Dolly,

Let me know if you wanter a travel partner.  Would love to visit Croatia.

Regards

Kessy

sorry... *want

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Copy paste is not allowed on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi, I have the same question for my friend. Where u arriving from?  We are going on the summer vacation in Croatia and she will come to from the USA, we are planning to stay 2 weeks so I want to help her.  I think that is not so hard to get Visa.. Also, the name of the topic is good so maybe someone will answer me how it is in Zadar and what else  we can visit and how to easiest reach Dubrovnik from Zadar?

NikPraskaton212 wrote:

Hi, I have the same question for my friend. Where u arriving from?  We are going on the summer vacation in Croatia and she will come to from the USA, we are planning to stay 2 weeks so I want to help her.  I think that is not so hard to get Visa.. Also, the name of the topic is good so maybe someone will answer me how it is in Zadar and what else  we can visit and how to easiest reach Dubrovnik from Zadar?

Also, I forgot to mention that we are trying to find some good place to stay in Zadar, we found some accommodation and it will be precious if someone has some experience with myistria.com/en/villas/in-zadar site or some other.