No iqama after 3 months

I am new in saudi arabia ,and its 3 months now but i dont have iqama yet, i checked the status using my passport number and it indicates green, but salary is always delayed,what will i do because im worried in this new law that is being implemented ,the 90 days amnesty which will end june 2017, Any suggestions ,

Dear,
its is a matter of great concern for you. You should have made your iqama uptill now. However, at what website you checked your passport number??
Are you saying that you checked the your company status which was shown as green. 

regards

Check iqama issues or not for newcomers in

you can only check whether your kafeel has issued for iqama or not in two ways

1. Go to internet banking>government payments>alien control>issue new iqama>enter border no>enter sajal number (سجل) from stamped visa on passport >enter
if it shows amount sar 650 need to be paid then it means your iqama is not issued or the kafeel didn't pay money to jawazat for iqama issuance.

2. if you have your friend or brother, tell him to check with his company HR department to check in muqeem website. here it will show the details of employee by visa & iqama no... if nothing is shown then iqama is not issued..