Dependant Visa

Hii my name is Mohammed I have applied for dependant visa 3 weeks ago and it's showing Application is in progress with the GDNPR and will have a decision soon , if approved it will move to: await payment.
Could you please tell me about what types of verification LMRA does .
& is it mandatory to be arrested the marriage certificate from MEA and Bahrain embassy.
Thank you

hi i have a query about dependant visa provided by BDF of bahrain

ShaikhMohammadRaza wrote:

Hii my name is Mohammed I have applied for dependant visa 3 weeks ago and it's showing Application is in progress with the GDNPR and will have a decision soon , if approved it will move to: await payment.
Could you please tell me about what types of verification LMRA does .
& is it mandatory to be arrested the marriage certificate from MEA and Bahrain embassy.
Thank you

Hi,

GDNPR is a separate organisation which has to approve the visa before LMRA can issue it, only the documents which you provided will be verified, i am really not sure about the attestation, when i applied for it i have not done it. Your PRO/HR should tell you if it is needed.

T&R

sini baby wrote:

hi i have a query about dependent visa provided by BDF of bahrain

What query?

my dependant visa was provided by bdf, i left that visa nd was employed by khuh which is also a defence organization. i lost my job , weather i can go back or transfer my visa back to family visa.

Hi

Usually this has to be done by the company where the husband works, you need to contact the HR dept and ask the process for the same.

T&R

ShaikhMohammadRaza wrote:

is it mandatory to be arrested

one of the best typos I've seen in a long time  :D

^^ :lol::lol: