Termination vs. Huroob Declaration

Hi Atty!
My husband was terminated in July2016 due to recession in their company. However, he was allowed to be released/transfer sponsorship once he found job. His iqama expired last Oct2016 & d company renew it for 1year. In Jan2017 he came back to his employer to get his passport because it was already expired & needs renewal but the HR manager refused to give. He said he will give it only once he show a demand letter from a new sponsor. He said there is none yet because he is still looking for a job. The HR mngr even said they will be the one to renew it (which is impossible because my husband has to go personally to our consulate and needs to have his picture). Besides it is now illegal for a company to keep or hold the passport of employees. My husband was not able to get it. Come late March2017 he got an offer from new employer and was given demand letter to be presented to previous employer. The CEO wrote on d demand letter approved to transfer and given this to the HR manager to preoare 3 letters for the No Objection Certificate. It was stamped by the Chamber of Commerce then submitted to the new employer's HR. When the HR was checking in the system it was found my husband was declared Huroob by his previous employer so he was asked yo go back to their office and fix it with them.  He asked the HR manager why there is huroob declaration where in fact they renew his iqama in Oct for 1year& there was no objection in his release to transfer sponsorship yet they declare him huroob. My husband went to the CEO to seek help why the HR did it to him. CEO was surprised for what the HR did to him. He scolded them and asked them to fix it with the labor office. However, it has been 3weeks already & they were not able to fix it because​ the huroob declration was already more than 20days declared. At this point, what could happen to my husband if the previous employer were not able to fix it with the Saudi Labor Office? Can he go to labor office and complain or file a case against the company. How and what is the proper steps or legal ways to do it to secure my husbands status in the kingdom. Will he be catch and deported anytime. It was not his fault to be declared huroob it was the mistake of the company. Please advice. Thanks and I would appreciate very much your immediate response so we could do immediate action as well on our side.

Sir, he did it already and yesterday what the HR manager told him is "we tried to help you". But they find it difficult to cancel because it was more than 20days declared already. In short they cannot fix their fault with the labor offoce. So in this case what should ny husband do then?

Sir, how can my husband transfer sponsorship if the previou employer were unable to cancel their huroob declaration with d labor until now? It  will still appear in the system that is why his new sponsor cannot process the transfer of sponsorship because of that huroob still appearing in the system. How can this be solve if the previous employer themselves cannot fix their mistake with the labor office. Can my husband go alone to the labor office and be the one to fix it?  Will he be entertained there?

Sir, how can my husband transfer sponsorship if the previou employer were unable to cancel their huroob declaration with d labor until now? It  will still appear in the system that is why his new sponsor cannot process the transfer of sponsorship because of that huroob still appearing in the system. How can this be solve if the previous employer themselves cannot fix their mistake with the labor office. Can my husband go alone to the labor office and be the one to fix it?  Will he be entertained there?

Sir good day
I come from other compny first compny give me a release letter then my compny told me that u need to find kafeel so my friend suggest me to come in thier center to make kafeel then i come thier he oferwd me 3000sr then i agree but they already take my iqama and they process faster to transfer to him then wen my transfer finish they didnt give me a contract so im waiting until now they didnt give me so wen my salay time may kafel they cut my salry they make 2500 because they told me that i do t have customer then again they cut again he nake 2000 then ill go to POLO to make my kafeel compalin then the POLO  called my kafell they ask everything mu kafell they got mad with me so wen i come to store may kafell talk with me he to much angry why ill make problem but i told to hin that i didnt make it you make the problm then unfortunitly they take my iqama and told me to go waya before that i already record in my ohone that i didnt run away supposedtdly may kafell told me to go away ad make me hurboob so in that case wen i complain in the labor office but my kafeeel already file a hurob case against me but i have the vedio that they told me to go away and i didnt run from him so if i come to labor court can u help me please because now i dont have iqama im afraid now someone help ke please to solve my problm beacuse i relly dont want now to work woth them is veru not good employer