Looking for a job =) I can use some help and information

Hey people,

Hows everybody doing? I am from The Netherlands :D and I'm looking for a job here in Kuwait. I used to work as an Administrative assistant.

Do you guys know where I can find a well paid company that hires Europeans?

try the oil sector in ahmedi, im sure they always looking for people.

TallQ8i wrote:

try the oil sector in ahmedi, im sure they always looking for people.

Thank you for your respond! Do you have a website for me or a contact information?

Hi xoxSea
Welcome to Expat-blog
check bayt.com ,there many jobs.

wel come my Expat.com if u looking job please visit this sites
kuwait.jobs-career-listing.com/
and indiansinkuwait.com visit i hope INSHA ALLHA u will get ur good job and good company anything plz come and discouss

best ur alwyes

shameerkmb

Moo wrote:

Hi xoxSea
Welcome to Expat-blog
check bayt.com ,there many jobs.

Hey Mo,
Thanks, will do!

shameerkmb wrote:

wel come my Expat.com if u looking job please visit this sites
kuwait.jobs-career-listing.com/
and indiansinkuwait.com visit i hope INSHA ALLHA u will get ur good job and good company anything plz come and discouss

best ur alwyes

shameerkmb

Thanks, will check the websites

I see how it is Moo, you never told me about this site, but when a girl asks...... lol, j/k

ladies first :D
hey will where have u been all these days , i though you are out of kuwait

No just really busy lately, been traveling alot also, kinda mad about missing bowling

Bowling was great.we had fun .

yeah

q8links.com would help too, check this out

linkedIN.com

get a profile there, if you do not already, and then look for HR headhunters in Kuwait. it is a fairly simple process.

Also, as good as these recruitment websites are, they are no match for the good ol' use of Google.

use it. trust me. it is much better than applying through an intermediary.

go onto google, search for administrative assistant jobs in Kuwait, go to the website of companies that are hiring etc. and place a CV there.

People, that goes to all in general. It is much better to apply to companies directly, even if they do not have opening, merely leave a CV there (as long as they have a "Careers" tab on their website), and sit back and relax.

At best, you have increased their talent pool, and if even if you do not get a job in the immediate time frame, they will have you in their records for any future positions that may open up.

I'm proof of that.

So, in closing, applying to companies directly by searchin for jobs on google yields much better results than merely going thru bayt, monster, gulftalent, q8cv, naukrigulf etc.

chances are jobs posted on forums are blue-collar.