Finally in KSA

Hi all finally landed to KSA Al-Khobar, now I am staying in BOUDL near TAMIMI ALakrabia.

It was a long waiting exeprience but finally am here, but found difficult to live alone, even seems impossible to live without family and friends.

Any backup ??

wtg hope to be there myself soon.

Welcome to KSA and Expat.com.

In the intitial days, things will be tough, but once u slowly start building up the friend network, u will get used like most of expats.

Cheeers :):cool:

Hi Automation,

Your thread has been moved to the Al Khobar Forum for greater visibility and networking purposes.

I'm sorry to hear that you're finding adjusting a little hard, but let time do its thing and through Expat.com forum, you can make yourself lots of friends :)

Best of luck to you.

Hi Automation !

I am sure your family will be with you soon! Where are you staying at the moment and what company are you working for ?

Regards

Tania

Welsome to khobar.. its a nice place once you get used to it.. :P

For myself, I am a very family orientated guy and I am gone for six weeks at a time.  What actually works best for myself is i bought a blackberry here and signed up for service, weekly its 29 SAR or you can get a month subscription for 100 SAR.  I talk to people family and friends all the time.  After a while you will adjust.  The biggest adjustment is getting used to the heat and you should feel it in uhmm about 3 more weeks. Enjoy