How to bring your car to Mauritania

Hello everybody,

If you exported your car to Mauritania, were there any formalities that needed to be completed beforehand? What were they?

What is the best way to export your car? Is there a limit on the number of vehicles, or perhaps the age of the vehicle? Are there limits on emissions or emission controls in Mauritania?

What are the expected costs of exporting a car? In your opinion, is it worth it?

Once you arrived in Mauritania, what were the applicable taxes? What was the customs process like?

How do you go about registering an imported car in Mauritania?

Is it best to buy a car once you have arrived or to bring your car with you, in your opinion?

We look forward to hearing from you!

Bhavna

Do you wish to settle in Mauritania permanently?

Hi ABC456,

Bhavna from the expat.com team launched this thread to get useful information about this subject.

Do you have any information to share on this topic?

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com team

Hey bhavna let ur WhatsApp here and i will text u iam from Mauritania and any thing u want about it i will answer u

@ahmedm889.

You obviously did not understand the reply given to you.
Both Bhavna and Christine are members of the forum admin team and as such will not give out any personal contact details to you.

Once you had told me that citizen of any country can stay in Mauritania for 90 days with passport and we also need the air plane ticket and some money.