I'm looking for foreign friends to improve my english

Hi everyone!
I'm a Turkish man, I live in istanbul(europan side)and my work plece is next to grand bazaar so I'm looking for foreign friends to improve my english.
Metin

Hi Metin, :)

I hope you get replies very soon.

All the best,
Christine

Hi Metin,
In the Get together party next Thursday, it will be around 15 English teachers and half of them are very new in Istanbul... I believe it will be easy to organise some language exchange English to Turkish / Turkish to English and I will be happy to help you with it (to meet them).
Best,
David

Thanks David :) Sounds so good!! and i would like to join this organization.
By the way I relized that you are a French person so maybe I can take some recommends of you about Paris also I will go to Paris next month for a short holiday(just 4 days)
my private e-mail address is [email protected]
thank you for your interest!
Metin

you can join british line classes; they are pretty good; my company sponsored some employees for these classes and they are doing very well,although few left but yeah they are good and pretty economical in corlu

hi abhinav1956
actually sounds good but corlu is a bit far away from istanbul but maybe i can interested in that so can you give me more details about it?
my e-mail address [email protected]

metin

I had same intent is like yuors but I can't find proper someone to improve my english in İstanbul therefore will go to Didim next summer.