Hiring a live-in housekeeper/caregiver

Is there some protocol for hiring live-in help? Is there a specific forum for this?

I live in Sliema, I have three small dogs and travel very frequently with my husband, so kenneling them each time will not be a cost effective option. I would like to hire someone very reliable to care for my dogs and home on a daily basis when I am away and to do housekeeping and ironing when I am in Malta. I have done this before in other countries. We have always hired Filipino help.

Thanks, all.

annagaunt wrote:

Is there some protocol for hiring live-in help? Is there a specific forum for this?...

Yes, please use the JOBS section of the site. :)

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

Good day, are you still hiring housekeeper? im filipina and still here in philippines.. thankyou

Why not look at the job section?

Hello I'm interested to your offer.this still available? thank you

marquezjoan343 wrote:

Hello I'm interested to your offer.this still available? thank you

Probably not as the post is from 2017.

Am a cna and nurse i will be visiting malta in june and would love to valentier if any space for a week

I am looking for the same
Someone interested
Woman Filipino
Husband wife and baby. We need someone for the house and babysitting

bellapag wrote:

I am looking for the same
Someone interested
Woman Filipino
Husband wife and baby. We need someone for the house and babysitting

As mentioned previously on here, please advertise in the job section.

Yess
I m Free

Andrew Jamrozik wrote:

Yess
I m Free

Which post are you referring too?

Hello everyone,

As GozoMo mentioned earlier, if you are looking for a job, kindly create your CV in the Jobs in Malta section.

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team.

hi i am harish form india i got a message that housekeeper job so i like is job pls reply me thanku

I am interested in housekeeping or carer job..im currently working  in macau and willing to relocate.im a filipina..

Harish Gowda
Juliet Dumaog

Unless you have work permits you have no chance in working in the EU.

Interested maam but still in Dubai
My paper is under process feel free to msg me ma'am

Rovena Rb wrote:

Interested maam but still in Dubai
My paper is under process feel free to msg me ma'am

Welcome to the Forum, the post you replied to is from 2017.

I I'm reply to bellapag post
Thanks

I love house cleaning and taking care of animals. Another reason I would like to apply for this job is that I love animals very much.

shanikad078 wrote:

I love house cleaning and taking care of animals. Another reason I would like to apply for this job is that I love animals very much.

This post is 4 years old.

Do you currently have a career certificate ?

lavallette2003 wrote:

Do you currently have a career certificate ?

Who are you referring too?

I have been working as a housekeeper/carer in the uk since 2010.  I have a current DBS.
I've become a frequent visitor to Malta and would love to opportunity to work there. 
I take placements of between 1 week and 6 weeks, live in.
Please get in touch if you'd like to discuss a placement.

Phaedre wrote:

I have been working as a housekeeper/carer in the uk since 2010.  I have a current DBS.
I've become a frequent visitor to Malta and would love to opportunity to work there. 

This is an old post, so you will unlikely get a response

Ok Thank you

Phaedre wrote:

Apart from this being an old post, you may find that it is not practical to come over and then work for a short length of time as each position would be a different job and would require, as a Third Country National, a 'single work permit' each time. Application fee is €280 and around another €120 for blood tests and x-rays.

Thanks for the heads up. X-rays ? Blood tests ? What on earth for ?

Phaedre wrote:

Because you are a third country citizen.

Phaedre wrote:

Required when TCNs apply for a single permit prior to taking up a job. If you change jobs you need a new permit.

I'm interested in this job

kantnirwal2014 wrote:

I'm interested in this job

The post you are referring to is from 2017, if you read the previous posts you would have seen this.

I'm interested .How to apply?I'm here working recently in Hongkong as domestic helper.

Azenay Etneciv Elaizamae wrote:

I'm interested .How to apply?I'm here working recently in Hongkong as domestic helper.

As mentioned in the post above yours, you are referring to an old post.

Hi everyone,

Since this thread is old and outdated, we are closing this thread.

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team

[ Thread closed ]

Closed