Pls clear my doubt

Hello sir

I am having some husband works at oman and he is not having family status now..but i am trying to get a job as lecturer at technical colleges dbt is that if i get
OMR 600 above can i bring my children with me.??please tell me the details..

Hi Sajna5irs,

The local law states that only the father is entitled to act as the legal sponsor of his family / dependents (through the company and not directly of course).

However, there are exceptions to this rule. Single mothers, widows, etc are given exemptions. But those exceptions are usually few and far between.

The grounds for seeking family status (for a female) has to be proved beyond any doubt by providing enough evidence and valid proof / support for seeking the favour.

New topic