FREELANCE WEB DEVELOPING

Hi,

Could you please tell me how much i can ask for the payment for doing freelance Php coding and web hosting in Bahrain.. I am 2 years experienced in php developing. Any one have idea about this one?

Brother its upto client... Mostly client in market like small office they will pay you 150BD to 250BD MAX for Product base website... and if you do for any Good Company then they will be pay around 500 to 700BD

Thanks brother.....

For a single product based website the normal charges are between 140-200 BD. But now even there are akit.me-web development companies in Bahrain[/url] (See that link they are offering website development for only 149BD) offering Website designing and development for 150BD, Since you are a freelancer you cant demand a great price. Anyway everything depends on the customer. If its a big one then you can charge a good price otherwise its better to provide the service at a reasonable price as every clients look for Freelancers or Companies offering good services at low cost.

Hope this helped.

this is nearly six months old akit...

...and you're not really demonstrating your full abilities as a web developer if you can't make a hyperlink to your business work on an Internet forum!

Hello

Are you able to develop mobile apps?
Can you build a website from scratch ? Design and development ?
Where are you from ? Which country?
We need a female ?

suburbansam wrote:

this is nearly six months old akit...

...and you're not really demonstrating your full abilities as a web developer if you can't make a hyperlink to your business work on an Internet forum!

This site filter out Hyperlinks!!! Its not that i didn't know how to put a hyperlink!!