Close

Desperately looking for job

Greetings comrades !

I arrived in april, and I still cant find a job.. currently situated in Villeneuve-Loubet, Alpes Maritimes.
My french is ... HORRIBLE BAD.
But ! My english is good, russian - native. A bit of Latvian too, but , yeah ..

Tried ineed.fr, manpower, pole emploi, .. no luck yet. Several Rejections, or non-responses. Same through direct contact to employees.

Willing to work as manual labor, apprentice, assistant, winery, farm, port, storage ...
Or anything where my hands and head can be useful.

No drivers licence.

Have SOLAS and Tanker Familiarization courses.
EU citizen passport holder.
After school, 4 years of maritime engineer college.

Worked as general worker, handy man, docker at various different places, like construction, lumber mill, wiring, maritime, dock, shipyard, greenhouses and fields, farms ...

Already May, and becoming grimly desperate.. where to go, do I have any chances .. rrr

Learning french, started before arrived, and still learning, but progressing not as fast and easy..

Any advice, information, help ?

I can "relocate" a bit I guess, if the work is there, or adjust my transportation ( train and bus currently ) even if the place is further from my current location, im totally in to "move" if I will certainly have chances there, as long as its not outrageously far from antibes-cannes-nice.

With regards,

Andrei.

Hi krakashkwaka,

Welcome on board.

I'd request you to drop an ad in the Jobs in Provence, giving specific details about what you're looking for as a job. You can also create your CV in the same section to increase your chances of getting in touch with potential recruiters.

Regards,

Sarvesh
expat.com team

Expatriate health insurance in Provence

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Provence

Moving to Provence

Find tips from professionals about moving to Provence

Travel insurance in Provence

Enjoy stress-free travel to Provence