FORCED VISA CANCELLATION 8TH MONTH PREGNANCY

I was working in one same company for almost 10 yrs .im legally married here in Bahrain and when I get pregnant with my first child my sponsor said she need to cancel my visa and I need to go to my origin country Philippines..but luckily my husbands sponsor agreed to give visa to our child.but when I spoke to my sponsor about it she said she still needs to cancel my visa because I will be on leave for couple of months and she need someone to replace me.so we please my husband sponsor if they can give also housewife visa...which luckily granted by his sponsor.unfortunately some problems came up about giving birth to my first child.i need to rest more before I get back to work...after 7 months the same sponsor ask me to work with them again which is one of the biggest mistake I did again.i agree to work with them again but after 2 1/2 years I get pregnant again with my second child I thought they will not do the same as they did to my first child as I'm still working in my 8th month.suddenly the sponsor decided to cancel again because she said she need my visa again as She need to replace me while I'm on leave and saying that I can go back to housewife visa and if I'm ready to work again she will give me back my visa...I demand for my maternity but they refused to give it to me even my indemnity...I give birth early because of that and my life and my baby almost lost because of my stressed.i suffer eclampsia so they need to take out the baby same night .she was so tiny thinking that she is 8th month..she needs to stay for almost 4 weeks in incubator..as soon as I came out from hospital I started to apply for different companies because we can't survive here in Bahrain if I will stop for work for long time as we have so much expenses we need to meet every month..I didn't file any complain as for today because my family is also working there ...pls give me some advice

Hi,

Sorry to hear about your very unfortunate situation, you should immediately approach ministry of labor in isa town and speak to them and also inform your embassy about the same.

Hopefully everything will be ok, god bless.
T&R

Thanks sir