Looking for a flat - Lazimpat/Naxal (Kathmandu)

Hi All,
Just joined this amazing platform, will try to be as active as possible in the future.
I have been living in Nepal/Kathmandu for almost a year, staying in Baudha then Gwarko (Lalitpur). Currently I am looking for a flat (2 or 3 bedrooms) to rent in Lazimpat/Naxal areas ideally. Been looking so far on "KtmKtm google group" and "hamrobazaar.com" without success.
Any help greatly appreciated. If any of you have Nepali friends renting a place, please do let me know.
Cheers, Nicolas

Hello nico4380,

Have you tried the Housing in Nepal section? Feel free to drop an ad, giving specific details about your requirements.

Best of luck.

Regards,

Sarvesh
https://www.expat.com team

Hi Sarvesh,
Thanks for your help !
Cheers
Nicolas

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the housing section.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Shiva,
Thanks for your message.
This looks interesting, although it will be a bit far to commute there by bicycle. That is the main reason I am looking for something available more centrally.
Thanks anyway.
Nicolas

You are welcome.

Namaste Shiva ji ,

I am interested in your offer plz send some photos of your flat on my mail

E mail -    ***
Reagards

Vikas

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@vikas

For security reasons it is unsafe to post any personal contact details on the open forum. Please use the pm system for this.

Hi
Are you still looking for an apartment centrally located in Kathmandu?

Regards
Kunal