Anyone know anything about Soleimaneyah City ?

Hi, wondering if anyone has been to Soleimaneyah City and golf resort on  the Alexandria Road just a little outside of Cairo. Particularly interested in hearing from anyone who lives there or who has visited recently.  Would also like an up to date telephone number for their sales office if possible. Hope someone can help. Thanks

hi rose i have a real state firm and know some good information about all what you want know
first of all that land taken by solimaniyah company only for the agriculture purpose but they turned it to a resort without take the Government approve. still no electricity or water supply to many of their clients who already bought those villas , no active security services , no hyper markets or even mini market
prices of the villas was the half from one year ago but after the Egyptian pound retrace against other currencies the prices raised to the double..be well

Hi Ibrahim

Nice to hear from you. What is the name of your company and do you have a website and/or Facebook page?

Also, thank you for your information.  Have you any idea how to contact the company who is managing the complex. I have tried the number on their website but could not find anyone to speak English and unfortunately my Egyptian is not good enough for more than the odd Ezayak, aml ay, fursa saida etc

Also I looked at a 320 square metre finished villa on a 500 square metre plot in the El Gannet area of Solaimaneya valued at 1,250, 000 LE on 6th October 2016 just before the revaluation of the LE.

Have you or anyone else any idea roughly how much a villa like this would cost now and how easy or difficult is it to sell property at the moment.

I hope your business is going well, Rosa

Hi Rosa my company name is Majd Islam branched into two fields export and import and real estate . established under the authority of Egyptian ministry of trade and investment from 4 years ago our headquarters in villa 129 first settlement near to rehab
ooh who told you about that prices there is no such prices before or after the revaluation of the LE.i will  call the sales department for you and see what they have and send you private message with all details...
about your question of the best time to buy a property in Egypt if you are expat  and your income by dollar or another currency i think it is the proper time to buy but if you Egyptians and your income by Egyptian LE it will be the proper time to export not to buy if you understand what i mean, after all is a matter of aspects, and your needs will redirect you to the right direction
be well