A Morocccan students who's willing to move into Indonesia Soon

Hello everyone !

Well , I'm Rabi ( like spring ) from Morocco ! and InchaAllah I want to move into Indonesia , to live there !
I just want to know about the country , get informations about life and the atmosphere there, :D I didn't choose the destination yet , so what are good places to live and to adapt with the local people !

Of course suggesting Islamic universities would such as a good help you can do to me! if other advices , that will be appreciated !!

Thanks in advance

Lots of places to choose from, the suggesting varying dependent on what your intentions are here.
Lots of very nice Islamic unis to go for if it's an educational voyage.

Well , I didn't choose the destination yet , but I heard a lot about Surabaya ! and yes , mostly it's going to be an Educational trip ! hihi
thanks if you've any other suggestions :)

Are you looking for a private university?

Rabi79 wrote:

Well , I didn't choose the destination yet , but I heard a lot about Surabaya !

I can't comment too much about that city as I have yet to have the pleasure to visit, but I know it's home to the second oldest uni in Indonesia and has a bit of a reputation as city of learning.
It might well be a good choice.

Okay ! thank you so much guys for all your support ! I will see what I can do ! I hope it will be a good experience ! and I'll bother you for sure if I will have some other questions in future !

Thank you so much and have a good day for you all :)

We'll answer anything we can so feel free to ask.
Also, please let us know how you go on.

Basically if you're looking for a public uni, you can search UIN. It is available in several cities  but if its private i think you can choose based on your budget