Vaccine certificate requirements for entry from U.K.

Hi, I'm travelling to Cagayan De Oro very soon from the UK. I've just been vaccinated for protection against Typhoid, HEP A, Measels, Mumps, Rubela & Tetanus. I've also taken my first oral dose for protection against Cholera. My question is do I need any proof of vaccinations and especially that of Yellow Fever on entry to the Philippines please?

Kindest regards
Such Khand

SachKhand wrote:

Hi, I'm travelling to Cagayan De Oro very soon from the UK. I've just been vaccinated for protection against Typhoid, HEP A, Measels, Mumps, Rubela & Tetanus. I've also taken my first oral dose for protection against Cholera. My question is do I need any proof of vaccinations and especially that of Yellow Fever on entry to the Philippines please?

Kindest regards
Such Khand

Howdy,

Looks like you are good to go. Just be sure to take any vaccines far enough in advance of your trip that you don't feel sick from any of them.

It should be noted here that NO vaccines are required to enter the Philippines; so no proof is required. Enjoy your trip and just use caution with food from street vendors. Also use only bottled water and use "tube ice" only in drinks.

Regards

Navajo52