Leaving Oman without employers knowledge

Hii everyone.... I am posting this query o my friends behalf. She is a gynecologist working i Oman. But for past 6 months she has been working alone in department and is on call 24/7. she was assured that two more gynecologists will join by April but no one joined. She has already resigned but hospital management is not relieving her from duties. They wont give NOC. They are not even crediting previous salaries. She is planning to just leave Oman without employers knowledge. will this decision of hers will have any repercussions in future? And what about the Visa stamped in her passport?  Leaving Oman without Employers knowledge will affect her entry in GCC or any other country?
Please advise......

If you have your passport in your hand then directly book the ticket and go. And the same condition is happening with me.
And once you will leave oman and the validity of of visa would be remain for 6 months, which means within 6 months if want to come to back to oman then you are welcome but you have to join the same employer in which you are now and post 6 month you will be ban for entering Oman for 2 years but you can hunt and go to other GCC countries. And query please revert.

Report this situation to Labour office. Then get your exit official.

It will be more sensible if she wish to return to GCC!

Otherwise, she will be reported as absconded!

That's a very helpful suggestion for people caught in such a horrible situation

I would suggest her to get a copy of the employment contract and contact ministry of manpower. They would do the needful to get her a  safe cancellation and exit from Oman.

what is your problems why do you have to go to the ministry do you have a problem with your sponsor , he dose not paying your salary