I wanna learn Italian

hi guys,

I wanna learn Italian, I think it's a beautiful language and besides, there are a lot of Italians here in Sharm.

I studied for sometime so, I know the basics and I can speak English very well beside Arabic of course so,

if there is someone who can help me with my Italian and in exchange I can help him/her with English or Arabic it will be great.

if not, I'll appreciate it if you recommend me a place that teaches Italian, but not too expensive.

thnx

hi kem0,

belated welcome to Expat.com ;)

An idea would be to post an ad in the Sharm el Sheikh Classifieds under Community >Language Exchange.

This way, a person who knows Italian and who wishes to learn either English or Arabic can view your ad and respond to it.

Best of luck and hope this helps.

Haf

hey haf,

thanks for your welcome, I'm happy to be here too.

your idea is  great and I'll give it a try.

but if anyone saw this post and interested, it's ok to post here too

cheers

hey...i know where you can learn italian language.
just visit this page.

[Moderated: No free advert-use private message instead]

good luck sharm el-sheikh

kem0 wrote:

hi guys,

I wanna learn Italian, I think it's a beautiful language and besides, there are a lot of Italians here in Sharm.

I studied for sometime so, I know the basics and I can speak English very well beside Arabic of course so,

if there is someone who can help me with my Italian and in exchange I can help him/her with English or Arabic it will be great.

if not, I'll appreciate it if you recommend me a place that teaches Italian, but not too expensive.

thnx

I INTEND TO MOUVE SOON IN SHARM I AM ITALIAN TEACHER AND IT WOULD BE GREAT TEACHING YOU ITALIAN
MY EMAIL IS [email protected]
contact me

Hi GRATIELA,

Please post your advert in the Sharm el Sheikh classifieds > classes section and please avoid using your caps lock on the forum.

Thank you.

Hey I'm learning italian too and i would like you could help me too :)