Minimum educational requirements to bring family

Dear friends, as we all know to apply for a family visa,you must have your educational certificates attested by the ministry of HRD in your home country and also counter-attested by the Saudi Consulate in your home country... Keeping that fact in mind,what could be the minimum required qualification for a guy to bring his family ? provided he has a salary good enough to provide for his family and an unobjectionable profession in the Iqama ?
We have the following qualifications open for debate.
10th grade, 12th Grade, Diploma, Degree, Masters, PHD.
Your reply would be helpful to a lot of people/fellow expatriates out there...
Peace and God bless you all !!! :-)

Hi modeuro, welcome on Expat-blog! :)

I hope you get replies very soon.

All the best,
Christine

There is no such minimum Qualifications required, however it helps if one have a master/bachelor degree.

Wt actually matters is ur Job Profession on the IQama/Visa as there is a list of professions which doesnt allow you to bring in the family.

Dear uvnpsaradhi,
Thanks a lot for your reply.
I asked on this blog to help my room-mate who is in a great deal of tension trying to bring his family down.
However the issue here is he has a diploma from aptech, which is a private institution and hence will not be attested by HRD and consulate in india. However for stamping his visa (Computer Technician Profession) , that was enough and hence the notary and home department attestation was done and he came here. now to apply family visa, they require saudi consulate attestation.That can be done on his +2_CBSE 12th certificate only... will that be sufficient to apply ? Anyone, your urgent help in this matter will be deeply appreciated.
Regards,
Modeuro

wt is his present job profession on his Iqama? If that allows him to bring his family in, dont see an issue here, however depends on the visa officer. May be ask ur friend to talk to his local sponsor and see if he has any influence that can help here.