Dry Cat Food Brands Available in Guayaquil

Hi, I'm taking my cat with me to Ecuador later this year and i was wondering what are dry cat food brands are available in Guayaquil? Such as Royal Canin, Canidae?

Thank you.

In Quito, and I don't see why it would be any different in Guayaquil considering it's same producers and importers, there's Gatuco (local), Whiskas and Purina for both kittens and cats. Purina and Whiskas are between $9-$12 for 2.5 kilograms.

I see, i was wondering if it is easy to purchase brands other than Whiska and Purina

cyrus1016 wrote:

I see, i was wondering if it is easy to purchase brands other than Whiska and Purina

No, not really as far as major supermarkets chains. If your cat is picky then feed her Gatuco for a week, I'll guarantee you she'll chow down Purina/Whiskas thereafter. Ecuador is small country with a total population of 16 million people and variety in many ways is limited. If you're implying British products they are practically nonexistent here.

Thank you very much for information provided, it does very helpful :)

Sometimes if you go to supermaxi or megamaxi they have more of a variety than somewhere like Mi Comisariato. So if your cat does happen to be fussy Supermaxi would be a better bet. =)