Looking to start a small bungalow hotel business

Hi,
My name is Matei and I am from Romania. My wife and I have been visiting Thailand for a few years now and this time when we got back we felt we needed do something different with our lives so we've decided to try start a small hotel business. Our plan is to build a few bungalows on the beach with a  small bar and restaurant, try to grow our own food and to try to be as self sustainable as possible in terms of consumption(energy, water, etc). We wold like to get involved in the community and give them the opportunity to get involved with our project if they want of course :). We are not interested in getting rich from this business but to be able to live our lives in peace, swim in the ocean every day and eat healthy :)  So, this is a short summary of our dream :). We wold appreciate it very much if you guys could give us some information about:
1. What kind of visa would better suit our porpoise
2. What are the costs and procedures of obtaining a visa
3. Are we, as foreigners, allowed to concession land for long periods(50-99years)?
4. What kind of business licence is needed and what are the costs of obtaining it?
5. Whatever information or advice you consider could be helpful to us at this stage.
Thank you

Starting a business anywhere will not provide you peace and tranquility but best of luck with your endeavours in any event.