Table Tennis

Looking for table tennis clubs or nice places where I can practice table tennis.

I am interested, I haven't played in a while, kind of rusty, but I wouldn't mind getting back  To the game, since basketball is out of the question! Thank you

Hey :) ok then we can search for a place where we can practice

Hi Im also looking for good table tennis players here in Kuwait, Maybe you may want to play some other time.

Count me in, just make sure is INDOOR 😅

there is a nice place i went and checked yesterday in salmiya at the plaza shopping mall that is the place where there is kuwait palace. they are open from 9 am till 2 am all days.
so we can organize a day to practice :)

Great, I live near Salmeya, Set date,and time I'm in..

Is the plaza mall open for every one
Do we require to take membership
Any place near Abuhalifa for Table Tennis

I wan to play If any place available call me

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

hi dear,

do you play table tennis, i also play but not very good. just like playing it as leisure. but i want to try again,
do you want to play it? im looking for a female practice partner, but im not very good. i just know how to serve the ball,. can we try?

I can join this weekend for tt let me know my number ***

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

well if you get any please let me know..!!

krunal ***

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum

well i am also intrested

Also interested in game. Let me know

Hey Guys,

I'm interested in playing table tennis with you guys. Do you still play?

Regards.

Are you still playing

If anyone can recommend or wanna play table tennis, i'm open but i need new racket.  Haven't played for 2 years and i'm dying to play again 😔

I'm interested in playing if you still need someone to play with.
I'm dying to find someone to play with

Where do you guys go to play?
Even I want to join.

Ate you still playing?im looking for people i can play table tennis with. Im not ao good but i would love to during my free time.

Hello maam. I would love to. Im not so good coz i havent played for year but i would love to. Wla dn ako equipment. But i hope we can find a place na may mga gamit na. I heard they have in salmiya palace.

At Salmiya palace they are allowing only men.
I guess some issue happened earlier.
Even I am looking for a place where we could play.

I play well, if anybody is keen on a good match or two

Hi,

I'm looking for good players if you're interested :)

Hi Viviane,
How are you. Are you still active playing table tennis? I'm new here in Kuwait and I'm looking for a place where women can play table tennis. If there is, can we do meet up and let's play. Looking forward to meet all table tennis players here. Thanks.

Hi Ate nadz, are you still playing table tennis? Did you find a place to play po? I'm new here in Kuwait and I'm looking for a place to play tennis along with people who knows and wants to play ping pong. We can di meet up and play. Looking forward to meet you. 😊

Hello, I'm also looking for good table tennis players in Romania. Perhaps we could play at a later date.

Me too if you find good place please let me know i want to play the game
@karlamaemiguel032191

Hello dear

I am Omar, new here in kuwait

I used to play tennis, tennis table and even squash 😁
I wander if you still here in Kuwait and play regularly?

Let me know if u have a group
@waellahlabat

What's up

Are you playing nowadays?
No i dont know where to play
Hello,

This discussion dates back a few years. I suggest that you create a new discussion on the forum to have more accurate replies.

Best of luck!

Djameel
Expat.com Team

Please if someone found a tennis table club, please dm me