Close

St Joseph Dominica

Hi
Any expats loving in or around the St Joseph are. I need some information on a property there. It would be fantastic if you could assist please,

Many thanks

Wayne

Hi there, are you looking for a property in the village or St. Joseph Parish? I have a one acre property in the interior of St Joe Parish with a newly built wooden house bounding a safe river. Beautiful safe location. The house has  three bedrooms, one bath, and an outbuilding used for storage now, but can be converted into a cottage. Need to leave Island ASAP. Willing to sell for any reasonable offer.

By the way, this website is horrible. Very hard to navigate.

Hiya
Thanks for the reply, much appreciated.
We have a property on the bay and some land in the hills buy have not been to Dominica for some time but will be visiting in February with the intention of staying for a while. The issue is we do not know in what state the house and extended bar is and am trying to find someone locally to take some photos for us.

Your property sounds great have you any pictures?

Thanks

Wayne

Yes, I have pics but if you have property already and not looking to buy, it takes too much time to post them here. I don't like this website very much. If I'm close by your property, I could check for you if you want. Is it occupied? I hope so! Let me know.

Yes, I have pics but if you have property already and not looking to buy, it takes too much time to post them here. I don't like this website very much. If I'm close by your property, I could check for you if you want. Is it occupied? I hope so! Let me know.

Thanks
It is the big house with a large bar area in the bay, sort of opposite the catholic church and the police station. It used to have a sign "Vidal community centre" on the outside. The road is close and it is next to some flats and the petrol station.

I think there may be someone there, or using it for storage. either way they are there illegally. We have solicitors on the case but I am obviously trying to get it all sorted before we come over again.

If you manage to take some phots could you post on facebook or email to me please?

wayne Shaw live in Wisbech Cambs UK you can find me on facebook.

wayne,shaw10[at]btinternet.com

Can I ask why you wish to leave the island?

Wayne

Moderated by Priscilla 2 weeks ago
Reason : post removed - asked to be deleted by author

OK thank you
Sorry about your issues.
The house was grey concrete some white. It is s huge concrete building House and huge basr area
Would be fantastic to have some pictures please. And your property as well, will pass it around
Many many thanks

Wayne

Can't find you on fb. There are so many Wayne Shaws showing up, but none with Wisbech Cambs UK. I have a hard time with my email. Have to keep deleting and reinstalling it so rb would be easier.

Can't find you on fb. There are so many Wayne Shaws showing up, but none with Wisbech Cambs UK. I have a hard time with my email. Have to keep deleting and reinstalling it so rb would be easier.

ok look for wayne shaw E-Leather Ltd that may help, or can I find you?

Wayne

Former Royal Corps of Signals Live in Peterborough (although I have moved)

Expatriate health insurance in Dominica

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Dominica

Moving to Dominica

Find tips from professionals about moving to Dominica

Travel insurance in Dominica

Enjoy stress-free travel to Dominica

Flights to Dominica

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Dominica