Can Someone tell me how to registar a business in Philippines.

Hi Guys.

Im ready to begin business in Phil with my partner who is philipino. Can someone tell or advise me on how to registar my business.

Shane.

Registering business is easy :
1 decide if corporation or personal
2 i take it since u are planning with a philipino friend its corporation.
3 u need min 5 board of directors
4. Treasure/ Sect. Must be a filipino
5. Hire or get help from somebody to fill out SEC papers.

If u need to duscuss more send me an e mail. xxx
I have experienced with SEC . Established 3 cimpanies here in Telecoms
Hope this helps
Tariq

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi
Thanks for the reply. Im thinking personal first, as my partner is my fiance. If the business grows, I will proceede with the process of forming a company.

Thanks again.

Shane

Thats easy. Its called propritership. Just go to DTI registered the name. Than to Local brangay get the permit. Take that to city hall get mayors permit. You are in business. What kind of business u are planning to open?

Its a wholesale retail business. My partner has been running in her local community for a few years. I would like increase the business and move location.

Shane

Wholesale food items? U mind telling me the present location and where u planning on moving too?
If she has permits than all u need to do is transfer to new business name.
Tariq

Its a furniture / clothing store and its in Valenzuela City.

She probably already has lic and mayors permit to operate. Its simple mate. Just  amend it . If you want to keep the same name than no need for DTI either.

Good consultant

hi bro. you can only own 40% of the company here in PH as a Fournier- other 60 is given to a local person that you trust- he or she will DTI under there name - most of all is under there name .you need to find a good lawyer to write a contract between the both for 50/50 shear in company .

If u register business in freeport u can have 51/49 . 51 foreign owned.
I have formed 3 companies in Subic Bay and Clark.
Yes out side freeport its 60/40
If u want to move your business and have tax free status to Clark ir Subic. Drop me a line.
Best
Tariq

I am in to the tech and startup scene and having a operation in Philippine found to be beneficial for me.

Do you know a structure suited me.

If I have a Philippine partner, is it easy to submit the papers online (like in UK) and get the registration done?

What would be the cost and minimum investment.

I would not have a full time staff and initially planned to deal with the freelancers and the part timers.

I may need a controlling stake and this entity will be a cost center for me.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Zee

Yes u can look into establishing in Freeports like clark and subic bay. I help established 3 telecoms companies in Philippines and have lot of experience in this.
Call be so we can chat ***
Tariq

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct