Married Indian Guy Abroad

Hello, my name is Syu. I will getting married with Indian guy from Manali, India. Marriage ceremony will be in Malaysia. I have highly concern about what documents he needs to bring for marriage in Malaysia? Please help me accordingly. Thanks..  :)

Syu Azis wrote:

Hello, my name is Syu. I will getting married with Indian guy from Manali, India. Marriage ceremony will be in Malaysia. I have highly concern about what documents he needs to bring for marriage in Malaysia? Please help me accordingly. Thanks..  :)

One of the documents must be an affidavit of single status from a Magistrate Court (1ts class).
In case of any past marriage, relevant document/s will be needed to prove that the person is now legally separated (divorced) from his ex and is eligible to marry once more.

I assume, you mean you two will get legally (officially) married in Malaysia. Just for a ceremony I don't think you need any document.

Whatever documents your fiancé brings from India, all those papers MUST be authenticated and legalized by Ministry of External Affairs (MEA)  in India.
Otherwise, those docs won't be accepted and/or approved by competent Malaysian/Indian authorities in Malaysia.

Good luck!

Hi everyone,

@ Syu Azis : please note that your topic has been moved to the correct forum, that is the Malaysia forum.

Regards,

Sarvesh
https://www.expat.com team