The best services to use when moving to Zimbabwe

Hello everyone,

What were the biggest hurdles you faced when moving to Zimbabwe? Were there any services available that helped?

Which services helped you most upon your arrival in Zimbabwe? Were there any that helped you adapt and integrate in your new home?

Are there any services that you wished were available when you moved to Zimbabwe?

Did you find the price of the different services available reasonable? Were there any that were overpriced, to your mind?

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Priscilla

Good Morning Priscilla. Personally, Zimbabwe isn't much different from the rest Africa. Of course it is a beautiful country but the current political and economy just sink this wonderful country. With regard to the services, at the airport I like the employees. They are not there to bother and beg comers for money like it is the case in some African airports I know. That helped me, also they are always available for any information one may need. One thing I deplore is the slowness of the Police; They tend to be slow in taking actions. However, I find them professional, not always trying to extort money like I have seen elsewhere. There you go, I hope I managed to be of any help to you.