The best services to use when moving to Turkey

Hello everyone,

What were the biggest hurdles you faced when moving to Turkey? Were there any services available that helped?

Which services helped you most upon your arrival in Turkey? Were there any that helped you adapt and integrate in your new home?

Are there any services that you wished were available when you moved to Turkey?

Did you find the price of the different services available reasonable? Were there any that were overpriced, to your mind?

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Priscilla

yes, there were hard days during my previous visit in turkey,when first came ,i didnt know anything and i was afraid but as everywhere there are good and bad people ,i was lucky to meet with good ones,was also misunderstanding,and language barrier ,but with the help of my friends all went normal,
    there are many offices which are offering different kind of  work,but there is bad thing with them, that some of they are taking full salary for helping,and for service and during 1 month ur without money.and if u will make any even little mistake or get in little misunderstand theyll lock door and u have to find other office ,and 1 months salary have flew away..........its really too hard the first steps and also u have to have luck to get among good people ,and to find good job.
       but was happy days,when i mat my friends and they gave me the way how to survive in foreign country and taught little Turkish.and gave right way, thank you them for this .because of them i love Turkey and plan after 1 month go back.