The best services to use when moving to South Africa

Hello everyone,

What were the biggest hurdles you faced when moving to South Africa? Were there any services available that helped?

Which services helped you most upon your arrival in South Africa? Were there any that helped you adapt and integrate in your new home?

Are there any services that you wished were available when you moved to South Africa?

Did you find the price of the different services available reasonable? Were there any that were overpriced, to your mind?

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Priscilla

The services i found lacking in South Africa is that nearly all locals think that all foreigners are criminals and on top of that when they see a black foreigner they think that you must be a Nigerian

services to smoothen moving abroad is to create a universal passport eg SADC,by countries concerned
which has less complicated entry requirements and would give a traveller/visitor more time e.g.  6 months.

another more dignified process is for SADC to improve economies and arrest migration.migration causes are now almost 90% economic based.

services that assisted me are my valid travel documents.

time has come for SADC countries to start producing and finishing products toavoid exporting jobs and money which they all need.political sloganeering has come to an end and in place is required sound economic policies which will benefit everyone.

i thank you.