The best services to use when moving to Bulgaria

Hello everyone,

What were the biggest hurdles you faced when moving to Bulgaria? Were there any services available that helped?

Which services helped you most upon your arrival in Bulgaria? Were there any that helped you adapt and integrate in your new home?

Are there any services that you wished were available when you moved to Bulgaria?

Did you find the price of the different services available reasonable? Were there any that were overpriced, to your mind?

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Priscilla

Without Doubt My Translator,who helped me with 2 property,s,1 Bought & 1 Sold,,she has also helped me with various legal documents,,so honest,reliable & not expensive,,,My Estate Agent in VT was very helpful & trustworthy,,,Local Mayor (English speaking) sorts out any problems,,,I do find Postal service here terrible,,& Customer Service leaves alot to be desired ,,☺

I totally agree, customer service, or complete lack of , is one of the things that frustrates me the most here.

Yeah, you are absolutely right. Customer service is a problem.

On the other hand, it has always dismayed me how people willing to pay the minimum (or even less)  always have requirements for top class products and top class service!

This is quite typical for two categories of people: expats coming to Bulgaria and for Bulgarians, that live abroad .. on their return here. And almost never for the others.