Moving to Dubai in April seeking for job opportunities

Hallo Expat,
my name is Benedetta and I am Italian. I worked in Italy and London and I'll be interested into a working experience in Dubai as i studied arabic and i worked in intl marketing. I am looking for a room to rent and I'll be there for the whole months seeking job offerss. I 'll be interested to get in contact with expats like me. Thanks

benedettaviti wrote:

Hallo Expat,
my name is Benedetta and I am Italian. I worked in Italy and London and I'll be interested into a working experience in Dubai as i studied arabic and i worked in intl marketing. I am looking for a room to rent and I'll be there for the whole months seeking job offerss. I 'll be interested to get in contact with expats like me. Thanks

Hi. I am also moving to Dubai after 7 days. I am doing export import business. We can share an apartment.Let me know more about you please. [email protected]

Hi Benedetta, welcome to Expat.com ;)

You could try browsing the Dubai Classifieds >Accommodation, to find a place to rent and you could subsequently, post an ad to seek a specific type of accommodation and post an ad in Jobs section to help you in your job search.

Wishing you luck,
Haf

Dear Haf,
I will try to post it. I ' d need an accomodation that is safe and cleaned at a reasonnable price and I will do as you suggested thank you