Permesso di soggiorno

Hi Folks,

I have a plan to get my citizenship this year, i am married with son.

To live in italy, my wife will request the "permesso di soggiorno", but i would like to go to Dublin.

1) Could my wife live in Dublin with  "permesso di soggiorno" ?

2) Could my wife work with  "permesso di soggiorno" ?

Thanks!

Hi I am a non EU married to an Italian, Ive been to Malta a couple of times for work reasons with only my permesso di sogiorno and residence card. Your wife  needs to ask an entry visa to Ireland, the presence of permesso di soggiorno is not enough. Ireland imposes a different law,they are partially implementing the EU law,unlike any other country, if an individual desires to live and work there, one should process the documents for residence and work permit. Hope it helps, it is best that you contact the Ireland embassy.

Saluti!!

Great!

I found a lot of informantion in: http://www.citizensinformation.ie/en/mo … ional.html

"Family member of EU national: If you are a non-EEA national coming to Ireland from another EU country as a dependant of an EU national, and you do not hold a document called "Residence card of a family member of a Union citizen", you may need a visa when you first travel to Ireland. If you plan to stay for more than 3 months, you should register with the immigration authorities and apply for a residence card. If you receive a residence card, you will not need a re-entry visa for travel into Ireland in future"

So, my wife will apply to get a residence card.

Thank!

Hi,
I have one year permisso di sigorn,can I do work in Malta? And could you plt tell me which things are important to have work in Malta.
With permisso di sigorno is it possible to travel to Malta?without passport.

I will wait for your reply

thanks

Moody

mhgujar wrote:

Hi,
I have one year permisso di sigorn,can I do work in Malta? And could you plt tell me which things are important to have work in Malta.
With permisso di sigorno is it possible to travel to Malta?without passport.

I will wait for your reply

thanks

Moody

A permesso di soggiorno is NOT a travel document, nor an authorization to work anywhere in the EU.  It is a residence permit for Italy only! 

You need a passport to travel if you are not an EU citizen.  If you want to work (live) in Malta, you must apply for the relevant residence permit and work authorization in Malta.

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

Hallo,
I have already wrote a question about Marry in Denmark,but still I haven't got satisfied and  desires answers.
Now I just want to give you more hint about my situation and then I expect perhaps some body can post a satisfactory answer.

I have permisso di sigorno and passport and all document whicb are requires to marry a in Denmark.
My Question is can I marry with this 6 month permisso di sigorno in Denmark? Because one of my friend has been already married in Denmark with Carta permisso di sigiorno but not with 6 month PDS.
So please help me and explain me, do I have the same right to marry in Denmark like my friend who possess the Carta di PSD.

Hallo,
I have already wrote a question about Marry in Denmark,but still I haven't got satisfied and  desires answers.
Now I just want to give you more hint about my situation and then I expect perhaps some body can post a satisfactory answer.

I have permisso di sigorno and passport and all document which are require to marry a in Denmark.
My Question is can I marry with this one year permisso di sigorno in Denmark? Because one of my friend has been already married in Denmark with Carta permisso di sigiorno but not with one year month PDS.
So please help me and explain me, do I have the same right to marry in Denmark like my friend who possess the Carta di PSD.

@mhgujar

For questions about Denmark, you need to post them in the Denmark forum.

Hi!

Sorry for the late response. I was able to work and stay in Malta, as I have been informed that spouses of EU citizens possesses the same rights and priveleges in Malta(work and stay). I traveled to Malta  with my passport, carta d'identità and soggiorno. Soggiorno holders  can travel in any part of EU countries for a certain period without any visa.

Hello
Please I'm non EU married to an Italian citizen in Italy.
How long does it takes for permesso di soggiorno to come out and how were you able to get a job in Malta with it.
I love to work in Malta as IT guy

Seunn wrote:

Hello
Please I'm non EU married to an Italian citizen in Italy.
How long does it takes for permesso di soggiorno to come out and how were you able to get a job in Malta with it.
I love to work in Malta as IT guy

You are asking 2 questions, do you want to work in Itlay or Malta?

We both want to move and work in Malta.
My wife and I got married here in Italy but still don't know how to apply for my resident.
Thanks

Seunn wrote:

We both want to move and work in Malta.
My wife and I got married here in Italy but still don't know how to apply for my resident.
Thanks

Then, apply for residence/work permit in Malta, not Italy!

My wife wanted me to collect my permesso di soggiorno in Italy before we move to Malta.
She doesn't want us to be travelling with only our marriage certificate.