Close

Celta qualification in English teaching

Hi..my name is Jacqui, I'm Irish and I've just qualified with a Celta qualification in English teaching! I'm hoping to move to France soon so if anyone can offer any advice I would be very grateful! I'm hoping to move to Brittany but I'll consider other options also!
Thanks so much guys for any help you can give!
Jacqui 😊

Hi Jaqui, I am in Pas de Calais Boulogne sur mer old town which is lovely if you want to say hello. I can get the train from Calais Frethun and back in London in 1 hour.

cheers Steve

Hi Steve 😊 thanks for getting in touch! It's nice to meet you! Have you been long in France ? Maybe you can give me some advice?

I have spent a lot of time in France including Brittany. Are you going to buy a place or rent? Ask any questions you want. Do you know much about Brittany and why there?

Steve

I like Brittany as it was the first place I travelled to years ago! I've just qualified in Esl teaching so  I'd like a permanent move! I would like to buy eventually as I own a house here in Ireland but maybe stay with a friend there for a while first to see how it works out! How can I start applying to language schools? I'm very grateful for any help..its a big move I realise but I'm sure it will work out!

Expatriate health insurance in France

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in France

Moving to France

Find tips from professionals about moving to France

Travel insurance in France

Enjoy stress-free travel to France