Looking for a job in Angeles city

Experiences telecom and call center set ups

tbhatty wrote:

Experiences telecom and call center set ups

Working in a call center is a possibility given your location. Most likely though, you would be limited to working as a manager. From what I've heard, they will continually work you on all three shifts. Pay is low compared to what you would be use to. Most important thing with any employment is that the employer obtains the working permit for you. They all promise but few actually come through and without that permit you are subject to arrest and deportation.

Other employment for expats is bar, hotel, or restaurant management. Again though the issue is the work permit.

Thats what i have heard. What u do to keep u busy.?

tbhatty wrote:

Thats what i have heard. What u do to keep u busy.?

I have kept busy with church leadership responsibilities, home and family life - raising our four daughters, and local travel. Basically just enjoying retirement.

Good deal. I decided to move back here for a while to process papers of my wife. I have one son with her 4 years old. Planning on moving back to states in a year time

tbhatty wrote:

Good deal. I decided to move back here for a while to process papers of my wife. I have one son with her 4 years old. Planning on moving back to states in a year time

Sounds like a plan. Takes time as the government never seems to be in a hurry. Could be that with world events you may decide to stay right here. I miss the fishing and deer hunting and the like but not enough to go back--especially to live there. I think your profile says you are in or close to Angeles. You might want to visit the VFW post for your boy. If I'm not mistaken they have a Jr Cub Scouts troop that meets there. Not sure of the minimum age but if old enough he'd have a blast!

I go there a lot. Especially for breakfast. I also Visit American Legion post 123.
My son is 4 years old. Not ready for boyscout yet.

I don't get there as often as I'd like but sure enjoy their potato salad. Takes time to get there from over by Magalang and I refuse to drive anywhere near there or that area due to police set-ups. All it would take is just one minor fender bender and trouble costing $$$ would abound. We do get over to SM mall and to Marquee Mall though and enjoy the food at both places.

U live in Magalang? I thought u live in Mabalacat.
Any way, Marquee mall is close by. Dont they have Pure Gold in Magalang?
Yes breakfast at VFW is great, howrver there are many good breakfast places in Angeles.
Take care
Tariq

Yea we are closer to Magalang and less traffic going thru there on the way to Marquee. They finally finished the rebuilding of the Magalang-Angeles Road so if not rush hour it's a good ride.
Correct; there is a Puregold in Magalang but is smaller than the one in SM. We just got home from a ride over to the Hypermart in Dau. That's a good place for shopping except it seems their aircon is not working for the second time.
One really good place my family enjoys eating is at Side Griller in Mabiga on Mc Arthur Hwy. Lots of good places. Just takes hunting for them.

Pure gold dau aircon have not worked right for almost a month. Yes i like shopping at pure gold.
I think there is a good resort near by you. I think its called Abe farms. Good food there.

Take care. Long weekend started
Best
Tariq

tbhatty wrote:

Pure gold dau aircon have not worked right for almost a month. Yes i like shopping at pure gold.
I think there is a good resort near by you. I think its called Abe farms. Good food there.

Take care. Long weekend started
Best
Tariq

On the subject of employment in or near Angeles City. There is a new (appears to be large) call center being built next door to Hypermart on Mc Arthur Hwy in Dau, Mabalacat..

Yea we've Been to Abe's farm to attend a wedding. Nice area except the outdoor areas sit in a hollow lower than the main restaurant making it hot and humid much of the time. Other than that it's a good place from what I could tell.

I am thinking about taking my son swiming some where. May be visit subic bay its 45 mins drive. Its a long weekend.
Any nice pools around u there?
Tariq

tbhatty wrote:

I am thinking about taking my son swiming some where. May be visit subic bay its 45 mins drive. Its a long weekend.
Any nice pools around u there?
Tariq

In PAC college there is a cold water pool that's pretty good. Don't remember the cost but the water although cold is actually drinkable. From Magalang you would go East on the road past the municipal hospital maybe 7km.

The best local pool I know of is called "Nice Resort." Can't explain how to locate it exactly but you may find it Here At This Link Search. Extremely clean as they fill the pool only on the morning it is to be used. Only thing is that you must rent the entire resort so it pays to have at least a small group.

In Subic try Blue Rock Resort. One of my favorate places in Subic Bay proper. For overnight they have good rooms and great food. They even have a floating bar/bar restaurant that can be reached by swimming or use their rope-pull float boat.

Thanks.
Take care