Business in KSA or outside KSA

hi every one,
i am from Jordan and i live her since 7 years, i have learned a lot how to save money, how to have fun, how to make friends and finally how to survive here.

i have good experience  by sourcing and purchasing many things from China.
also i have good experience to evaluate any business

please ask me anything you want

best regadrs

hi moteebkh, i'm working as a procurement coordinator in jubail currently for a civil construction firm and i'm pretty much interested in knowing how you sourced and purchased things from China.

hi
starting you should know everything about the product you are looking to source.
from my side it toke from years to understand these cycles and to be sure about my source.
i start usually by finding sources at internet by searching in websites like Alibaba and other logistic companies who will provide details about real shipments but they cannot guarantee the quality of the products.
after that i contact every one of them and ask them to provide details like website
i chat with them and ask them questions to shortlist these suppliers
then i contact some persons i know them in china for advise , i support them by contact their clients here in middle east and they support me by checking my suppliers.

the best way usually is to visit china and be sure hey are reliable supplier and they have factory.
but you cant do this every time you want to buy something

so there will be some risks in accepted amount you define with your manager that in case they are cheater then your company could accept this lost
then after you confirm your order , contact intertek or SGS to inspect your shipment in the port of shipping.
once SGS give you the report that your product match the required then you may proceed and pay them.

i hope i helped you already.

best regards

hey,
Thank you for the information it really helped. Can you suggest me some logistics company?

you can try panjiva.com

Thanks moteebkh this is of great help  :top: