Vietnamese eatery pop up April 29th & 30th

Heyyyyy guys!!

I've teamed up with the guys from Solo Pizza and Let's Barba and we're doing a pop up this Saturday and Sunday featuring Vietnamese cuisine! Stop by and enjoy something new since there isn't a Vietnamese restaurant in Kuwait!

Follow me on Instagram (@tinataitlyn) for the exact location since it's a bit hard to explain but it's in Shuwaikh right next to the Healthy Feast.

We'll open our doors at 6pm and serve until 10pm so come on by! 🤗

Hi Tinataitlyn,

Could you please drop an advert in the Events in Kuwait section of the website so that members may participate ?

Thanks in advance,
Bhavna

My name is Ayman Nassar and I approve this message :D

:D:D  thanks dude! See you this weekend 🤗

wowwww
I will pop by, getting Vietnamese food in kuwait would be fun. I still miss my dining experience that I had a couple of times in Ho Chi Minh  😋😋

Yayyyyy glad to hear that!! See you this weekend 🤗

I'm in too! :)

Woohoo, see you this weekend!! 🤗🤗

cool !!

Congratulations to Tina for taking the initiative and making this happen! Just came back from the venue, the vibe was great and I really enjoyed it. Too bad I arrived already full and had to leave early because me & my wife did not use birth control 4 years ago. ;)

Ribosom thank you so much for coming! It was nice to finally meet you 😁 pm me your email address I have a picture to send you!