About divorce law in Indonesia

I'm Thai girl and got married with Indonesia guy then we got to married certificate there Indonesia but after one month we married my ex husband lied so let me go back to stay in Thailand as he busy and don't have time for me better I'm stay alone in Jakarta and after I go back Thailand he never responds me like im wife never care never send me money then I knew he let me go because I have new girl and now he bring her to staying with him at home already and he still not divorce with me as he gave me the reason that he don't have enough money to divorce

Who can tell me what I can do? Can I go apply for divorce him at embassy in Thailand?

You should go to the Indonesian embassy and explain the situation.
You might also note, a married man living with another woman is illegal here, leaving the couple liable to arrest.
Up to you what you do with that information.

Thanks for your information
I will go soon

Hi Kancm

I try to answer it based on my knowledge.

For your case, you should file divorce lawsuit in your area district court, for example in Pengadilan Negeri Jakarta Barat. It doesn't matter whether you are foreigner, you should settle it in Indonesia law in your district court, since you register marriage in Indonesia. The law regarding to this is UU No.1 Year 1974 Point Number 38-41 and PP No. 9 Year 1975.

Thanks for your information but I'm not live in Indonesia anymore, now I'm in Chiangmai, Thailand
So where can I get file divorce lawsuit? Can I get at Indonesia embassy in Thailand?

I believe it's better if you settle this matter by yourself by coming here. You can only ask for help or support from embassy and still need lawyer here to take care of everything.

wats yer religeons/where did u marry..

your gettn mixed answers here...I need more info on your marriage...was it civil or Muslum..there r two courts here.

u can;t divorce him in Thailand.