PERTH ! Mum-to-be lookin for some girly time !!!!!

Hi there !

My name is Lizzie, im 21 yrs old and me and my husband-to-be are expectin are first baby in july !
We are movin to perth coz hubby is workin over there and im gonna be soooo lonely in our new flat !!!
Im lookin for other mum-to-be OR mum OR ANYONE lol who would like to spend quality time and have fun !
I love going out for a lunch, shoppin, swimmin pool, cinema...im just not really excited to think bout doin all this things on my own....SO ! Feel u free to contact me if you feelin lonely as well :) THIS IS AVAILABLE FOR GIRLS ONLY ! :):):):)

I hope i dont sound to desperated !!!!!!!! lol but i love spend time with my girls and it's not gonna happen anytime soon coz im leavin all my friends....

Anyway, see ya xxxx

Liz

Hey Liz!

Welcome to expat-blog :D

Congratulations to both of you on the arrival of the little one! :P

I know what you mean about leaving all your mates behind, it's really tough. But I sure hope you make yourself loads of new friends through the website!

You can browse the Scotland Guide and if you're bored and have some free time and would like to help other members who want to move to Scotland, you could maybe write some articles for the guide? :)

Wishing you and the to-be hubby best of luck.

Kind regards,
Haf

hi ya !

cheers it's really kind :) Well i will see what can i do to be helpfull for the website then :)
And share some of my experiences with others !

But i dont wanna spend all my free time on internet lol so im still lookin for "girls just wanna have fun" ha !

Im gonna have a wee look at the guide :)

cheers again xxxx

liz

hehe no worries! ;)

hope you get some responses real soon from other Expat ladies in Perth!

take care Liz!

Haf

Hi my boyfriend is from Scotland, but now we are living in Madrid.
I am from Peru, but iŽd traveled a lot of times to Edimburgh and i went to Perth, it s a nice place.
Sorry, i dont live near, but i d love to live there to improve my english.

Bye and good luck with everything

Welcome on board Lucero11 ;)